Both the crunchy bulb and the seeds of the fennel plant have a mild, licorice-like flavor. Yet, the flavor of the seeds is more potent due to their powerful essential oils. They are known to offer a wide range of nutritional properties that improve health.
Fennel also known as Saunf is used in spices as well as supplement for digestion. It has a cooling and soothing effect. Our fennel seed whole adds anise-like flavour to dishes. You can use the product in vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes. The best fennel seed whole for all your Indian recipes.
- Fennel seeds may suppress appetite
- Can benefit heart health
- Combats bad breath
- Improves digestive health
- Helps to regulate blood pressure
- Reduces asthma and other respiratory ailments
- Helps to improve eyesight
- May have cancer-fighting properties
- May benefit breastfeeding women
- May Help Lower Cholesterol Levels
- May Help Treat Edema
- May Boost Fertility
- May Promote Weight Loss
- May Improve Menstrual Symptoms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.